ICAMER 2016 will provide a forum for presentation and discussion of scientific papers,covering a number of topics within engineering and mathematics. The conference is especially focused on advanced engineering mathematics which is frequently used in reliability, risk and safety technologies.
ICAMER 2016 organizing committee is inviting the submission of papers that present high quality,original and unpublished work on all research topics of the conference. All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by multiple reviewers. Proceedings of ICAMER 2016 will be indexed byThomson ISI and SCOPUS.
- Call for Papers and Paper Submission: 1st August, 2015 – 15th January, 2016.
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: 31th January, 2016.
- Registration and Payment: 1st February – 29th February, 2016.
- Conference Dates: 4th – 6th May, 2016.
Topics of interest include:
Applied Mathematics in Reliability
- Stochastic Reliability Modelling, Applications of Stochastic Processes
- Risk and Hazard Analysis
- System Reliability Analysis
- Safety and Risk Assessment
- Monte Carlo Methods in System Safety and Reliability
- Dynamic Reliability
- Bayesian methods, Bayesian reliability
- Reliability and Safety Data Collection and Analysis
- Maintenance Modelling and Optimization
- Uncertainty and Sensitivity Analysis
- Decision-making Under Risk
- Accelerated Life Testing
- Survival Analysis
- Structural Reliability
- Reliability Data Analysis
- Estimation and Statistical Tests
- Lifetime Distributions Theory
- Human Reliability
- Multistate & Continuous Systems
- Network Reliability and Optimization Models of Repair
- Reliability of Large Industrial Systems
- Software Reliability and Testing
Advanced Mathematical Methods for Engineering
Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
- Inverse Problems.
- Numerical analysis.
- Nonlinear parabolic equations with initial measure data.
- Nonlinear degenerate parabolic equations with singular absorptions, and source terms.
- Evolutionary problems in biology.
- Wave propagation in natural phenomena.
- Evolutionary problems with nonlocal dispersal.
- Multivariate Statistics.
- Nonparametric Statistics.
- Computations in Statistics.